Friday 24 July 2020

My Favourite Holiday Destinations By Bailey


buenos dias everybody so this is my first blog post  in a while  but anyway  this is staglands by bailey 
There's so many birds and deer, pigs, old buildings and goats.  There  are wild peacocks, doves, there's a pond and a river. There's trains and a fake train. There  are swans and I think that all of us kids would really like it . My one would  be  Staglands because there is one bird that is a rainbow lorikeet. It likes to land on your head and get the dandruff out of your hair and if your ears aren't clean than it will clean them. here is a photo
  small photo of the rainbow lorikeet that i was talking about .  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bailey, I am Daniel from Awapuni school. I like the way you described what there were there at Staglands. Next time is there anything else that was there that you could add in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. idk i dont have any photos i dont rlly care anyway so yea have a nice day😀

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.